Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our office’s mission is to work together with you to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients and the community.
- Meeting and exceeding our patients’ expectations.
- Ensuring a compassionate, professional environment.
- Providing state of the art procedures, materials and treatment choices to our patients.
Below are the forms you'll need to complete on your first visit. You can expedite matters by downloading these forms, completing them at home and handing them to our staff when you arrive for your initial visit to our office.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Your first visit to our office is designed to get you better acquainted with all we offer as well as introduce you to our doctor and staff. On your first visit, we will review your medical history and evaluate your podiatric health. We will perform a thorough examination of your feet and explain to you whether or not you will require any treatment.